With the collaboration of the Ministry of Research and Technology, the Ten November Institute of Technology is offering the Bidikmisi Scholarships at Ten November Institute for the year 2023.
The program is open for domestic students who want to apply for the bachelors or vocational program at the institute in Indonesia.
The Ten November Institute of Technology is a university located in Indonesia. The institute offers various undergraduate, vocational, diploma and graduate degree programs.
Why at the Ten November Institute of Technology? The institute’s mission is to covers aspects of education, research, and community service. They provide satisfaction and well-being for each academic Information Systems civitas.
The award includes free UKT payments and is entitled to receive a total of Rp.650,000 per month.
- Course Level: Undergraduate or vocational
- Application Deadline: Applications will open on June 15, 2023, and closes on July 3, 2024.
- University or Organization: Ten November Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Award: Rp.650,000 per month
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Indonesia
Bidikmisi Scholarships at Ten November Institute Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Indonesia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or vocational program in any subject major.
- Eligibility Criteria: The sponsorship will be awarded to underprivileged students in the economy and has good academic potential for education in tertiary institutions in leading study programs until graduation on time.
- How to Apply for the Bidikmisi Scholarships at Ten November Institute: To apply for the award, students are required to take admission in the bachelors or vocational program at the university. After taking confirmation, you can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your Report grades for semester 1 to 6, Self Description (1 page A4 contains an explanation of achievements, activeness in the community, skills, or excellence owned by prospective students) and proof of performance.
- Admission Requirements: For being considered for the grant, applicants have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: When you come to study at the university, you have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.